The LT-12 Laser Tag Game System
The Most Advanced Laser Tag Game System in the World
The LT-12 Laser Tag Game System provides a reliable, consistent laser tag experience for your guests while reducing maintenance of your laser tag system.
- Highest Quality Components
- Lightweight Athletic Designed Vest
- Two Handed Phaser with Safety Foam Glove
- Four Team Switch-On-Fly Vest
- Solid State LEDS
- Brilliant Red Laser Beam
- Precision Infrared and Laser Mounting
- Single Laser Pulse and Rapid Laser Pulse
- Indestructible Phaser Cord
- Custom Recharge Cable
- All Connectors Are Locking
- 4.2 Volt Quick Charge Lithium Ion Battery System
- 900 MHz Solid State Digital Radio
- High-Tech Mylar Shoulder Speakers
- Injection Molded Plastic Parts
- Industrial Micro Processors by Motorola
- Five Vibrating Target Areas (360A Target Area)
- U.S.-Based Design and Manufacturing
Our laser tag game software is easy to use and gives players what they want. With millions of game options, you can build almost any laser tag game you can imagine.
- Automatic Player Name Generation
- Real Time Scoring
- High Capacity Players Per Game
- Digital Sign and Scoreboard
- Live Individual Scoring
- Shields Mode
- Reflex Laser Pulse
- Happy Birthday Features
- VIP Features
- Custom Game Formats with Basic and Advanced Game Creation Screens
- Two Adjustable Handicapping Modes
- Multiple Game Announcements
- Special Modes & Power Ups
- Switch Teams During Game
- Lock In Team Selection and Switch Teams Between Games of a Session
- Personal Score Card
- High Quality Animated Briefing
- Custom Sound Track
- Excellent Uptime
- Room To Grow
- One-Handed Play by Pack
- Custom Player Setups
- Multiple Games Simultaneously
- Referee Remote
The Best Laser Tag Power-Ups for Your Players
Special Modes & Power Ups provide a "power-up" in laser tag game play to players during the game.
With the recent release of the new LASERTRON LT-12 Laser Tag Game System, we now have 12 Special Modes & Power Ups for your guests enjoyment.
Meet the Special Modes & Power Ups
- Deactivator - Ability to deactivate your opponents vest with a single tag. Tagging an opponent once with deactivator will require your opponent to return to the energizer or recharge in place.
- Energizer - Ability to energize your teams vest with a single tag. This is the only time in LASERTRON where it's to your advantage to tag your own team members. The Energizer player acts just like a mobile recharging unit.
- Stealth - Impervious to all tags until you fire your phaser or the mode expires. Exiting this mode will leave your vest fully energized. Stealth allows a laser tag player to sneak around the arena to the best location.
- Super Rapid-Fire - Ability to fire your phaser at incredible speeds. Everybody loves rapid fire in laser tag and the Super Rapid Fire mode is rapid fire on steroids.
- Freeze-Ray - Ability to disable your opponent's vest with a freeze ray that leaves them frozen for five seconds. Frozen laser tag players cannot fire their phaser, but they can still be tagged.
- Invincible - Impervious to all tags for a set time period. Invincible is one of the most powerful modes.
- Force-Field - Impervious to all tags when you are not firing your phaser. Force-Field players drop their force field and can be tagged whenever they fire their phaser.
- Deflector - Ability to deflect all incoming laser tag pulses to the player that was attempting to tag you. When multiple simultaneous modes are activated, players deflectors can deflect mode tags like deactivator and energizer, too.
- Computer Virus - Ability to infect and disable your opponents vest with a single tag. Laser tag players infected by the virus must recharge.
- Spy - Ability to change your team colors and infiltrate the opposing team. Spy's flash their true team colors only when they are tagged by the opposing team. Laser tag players on the spy's own team cannot tag the spy.
- Invisible - Turns pack lights off so opposing players can't easily see or identify the invisible laser tag player. The player's lights will flash when they fire their phaser.
- Bonus - Ability to increase the points scored from any tag. Bonus players receive a bonus score for all bases and opposing players they tag.
The History of Special Modes & Power Ups
Back several years ago, there was an emphasis by some manufacturers to develop interactive arena features. Some systems offered robotic, animatronic or drone units that interacted with the player, usually by tagging and deactivating the player. The interaction was marketed as a way of creating excitement in the game. LASERTRON has always worked hard to have the very best of everything, so we threw ourselves into the task of figuring out how to create the very best interactive game elements.
After experimenting with several different types of interactive devices, we realized there were many downsides to the interactive arena devices. So we made the decision to enhance our human laser tag players and the concept of Special Modes & Power Ups was born.
The Value of Special Modes & Power Ups Power-Ups
For years, video game creators have understood the appeal of adding "power-ups" to their games. Power-ups exponentially increase the game dynamics, changing the game dramatically on the fly. Video games have a variety of methods to get power-ups into the hands of players.
This same philosophy holds true for laser tag play. Manufacturers have attempted to add power-ups early in the evolution of laser tag gear. Just like in video games, there are a whole range of methods and ideas to get these power-ups to the laser tag player.
Methods of Delivering Power-Ups
One of the first power-up delivery ideas allowed players to pay for them through membership or experience playing the game. This allowed the most experienced players to gain advantages over other players. While the idea generated sales of memberships, it tended to disrupt and annoy typical laser tag players and completely frustrated new players.
Other methods allowed players to 'buy' power-ups by tagging wall obstacles or targets after accumulating a certain number of points. Again, this method tends to reward the most experienced players who know what power-ups they want and where they are located in the laser tag arena. Regular or newer laser tag players are largely left out of the opportunity to use the power-ups.
One of LASERTRON's primary goals when designing our Special Modes & Power Ups power-ups was to create a fair system that gave every laser tag player an opportunity to receive and use a power-up. With Special Modes & Power Ups, the power-ups are handed out randomly, bingo style to the same number of laser tag players on each team. This means that every player in the game will receive a Special Mode before any player receives his or her second mode. In this way, all laser tag players get to enjoy a short time as a special player.
The Philosophy Behind Special Modes & Power Ups
In addition to a better distribution method, we created other design criteria for LASERTRON Special Modes & Power Ups. Our goal was to create the very best way to give power-ups to laser tag players.
First, all Special Modes & Power Ups have a time limit, usually 20-30 seconds as set by the laser tag arena operator. This prevents any one player from receiving a powerful mode and controlling the game.
Second, allSpecial Modes & Power Ups can be "played through." Even when we make the modes simple, some laser tag players do not understand how the mode works in the heat of the game. We designed every Special Mode so you can keep on playing the same way you did before getting the Special Mode. No player has to take advantage of the power up. The key was having the laser tag equipment operate in virtually the same way it did before the power up.
Finally, it was important that other players be able to identify players who received Special Modes & Power Ups. Every Special Mode has a different light and sound effect package associated with it. Even newer players can recognize players in Special Mode modes.
Recent Enhancements with the LT-12 Laser Tag Game System
You can even have multiple Special Modes & Power Ups activating at the same time with the LT-12 Laser Tag Game System. While we recommend one mode at a time for simplicity, you can jazz up your laser tag game with different modes simultaneously. Each of the modes interacts seamlessly with the other modes in the game. For example, if a Deactivator player tags a Freeze Ray player the Freeze Ray player will deactivate just like any other player. If a Deactivator player tags a Deflector player the Deactivator player will deactivate him or herself because of the deflection.
The new role-playing function in the LT-12 Laser Tag Game System allows you to create totally new games using CHIPS modes. For instance, you can give a mode to a group of players (or a single player) every time modes are handed out. Designed for more complex game formats, the role-playing tool allows you to designate one player to always be the energizer, for instance.
Marketing Value Behind Special Modes & Power Ups
On-going marketing is another important element built into LASERTRON Special Modes & Power Ups. Laser tag players enjoy something new when they play. However, changing your entire game format is often too confusing for many players. Special Modes & Power Ups are the answer. By switching out which modes you play with in your public laser tag game format, you can market a new game format without changing the basics of how you play in your arena.
At our own laser tag arena in Buffalo, New York, we swap Special Modes & Power Upsevery 90 days. We market the changes on in-store signs that say "Now Playing" and "Coming Soon" as well as in printed materials like brochures and on our website.
LASERTRON Special Modes & Power Ups can dramatically enhance your laser tag arena.
The Most Advanced Laser Tag Game Software
The LASERTRON LT-12 game control software is now accessible through our Center Manager Pro 4.0 entertainment center management software. This critical software allows you to preset game formats through a windows interface at any P.O.S. terminal. You can type in laser tag player code names (or have your players do it with our new kiosk entry system) and designate VIPs or Birthday players right from the P.O.S.
The LT-12 laser tag game system upgrade has given our game creation and management software an important facelift. There are 288 individual parameters you can modify for every single laser tag game format. Coupled with the system wide parameters, you have the ability to create millions of different games. You can even save your favorite 250 game formats for easy look-up.
With all the new options, we made two different levels of game creation in Center Manager Pro. For easy laser tag game changes, such as time or which CHIPS mode to play, you can use the Basic Game Format Screen. This screen is short and simple. Click over to the Advanced Game Format screen for more advanced changes. Try out the LASERTRON LT-12 Laser Tag Game Configuration software by selecting the link below. These are the actual game screens in a demo mode.
Each player's vest has over 300 built in stereo MP3 sounds and phrases. Your players are informed when they make a good tag and when it's their birthday. They'll know when they are have the high score or when they receive a special Special Mode.
Your LASERTRON base can make a variety of sound effects and speech keeping players constantly informed about the game. Our advanced software will let everyone know who's winning the game, when the game is beginning and when each game is over.
LASERTRON provides a custom, royalty-free soundtrack to increase excitement in your arena.
When you're ready to experience the LASERTRON LT-12 Game System for yourself, contact Your Advisement Team.
"Your new LT-11 laser tag equipment has added a higher level of entertainment to our FEC. Jeff, Jim, Larry, John and all involved were always helpful right down to the smallest details. Quality equipment with customer service, plus our customers love the arena design. Thanks LASERTRON!"
- Curt Epping, Owner, Funland, LT-11 installed March, 2003
Play It Now!
Don't purchase a laser tag system you haven't tried.
Experience the LASERTRON LT-11, LT-11.5, or LT-12 at many locations. Visit Where To Play to find LASERTRON Laser Tag operators near you.
Find out how you too can own and operate a LASERTRON Professional LT-12 Laser Tag System and Arena. Contact Your Advisement Team to start today.